Thursday, May 3, 2012

An Easy Way To Have More Energy

I am going to tell you a way to have more energy to get things done. You certainly can't be prepared unless you have enough energy to work on it.


This is a simple alternative health method of getting toxins out of your body that are sapping your energy and vitality. It is very simple. It is so simple that it is hard to understand how it could work. This is one of those things that you just have to go ahead and try it for yourself to know what it does.


It is called "oil pulling". I ran across it in my searches through alternative healing methods that will prevent one from having illness during an emergency and when there is not emergency as well.


I tried this method and it is very effective for me. The same is true for others I know who have tried it. 


All you need to do it is some kind of vegetable oil. It does not seem to change the effectiveness no matter what kind of oil you use. I use canola oil because that is what I have handy. It was recommended that one use a mild tasting oil to do this. Canola is one of those. Someone I know uses coconut oil because it tastes pleasant. I tried olive oil and did not like it.


You need a teaspoon to a tablespoon of the oil in a spoon. You put it in your mouth and swish it around. It needs to go between and around all of your teeth and gums. It also needs to go under your tongue. 


You swish the oil for 15 to 20 minutes. After the time is up you spit out the oil. I use a piece of toilet paper to spit the oil into. 


The oil is death on plumbing, so you need to put it in your garbage or trash. I have not tried it yet, but expect it will burn well if  you have a fireplace.


Be very careful not to swallow any of the oil. It is very toxic and can make your stomach very upset or give you diarrhea if you swallow any of the oil. I speak of this through experience. I got a phone call in the middle of my oil pulling a couple of times and was startled into swallowing it. Really don't do it.


Swallowing the oil was the hard way to learn it, but the oil pulling draws toxins out of your body and into the oil. 


I have found the oil pulling works better if you do it first thing in the morning before you even drink water. You can get an idea of how much toxic material is being pulled out of your body by the consistency of the oil as you swish it. 


If the oil thickens, it has more toxins in it. If it is thinned by your saliva, it has less toxins. After you do oil pulling for a while you will start to recognize how it is working.


I feel a considerable boost in energy when I do my oil pulling consistently. I notice a nasty drop in energy when I miss it. This makes me pretty faithful in doing it. I like to do it twice a day. The best times for me are first thing in the morning and before dinner in the evening. Sometimes I do it three times a day. 


If, like me, you are having a battle with gum disease, the oil pulling will be especially helpful. My gums were noticeably pinker after I did oil pulling the first time. I was immediately sold on it after that. 


Later I noticed that it helps with problems that don't appear to have any reason why oil pulling might work on them. If you google oil pulling you can see amazing testimonies of people who have had wonderful results from it.


The best way to find out about it is to try it for yourself, regardless of the high praise for it from others. There is no good reason I can think of not to do it. It does not cost much. It does not take a lot of time or effort. It does not hurt. The results can be very big in proportion to the investment in it. You have a chance to feel better and have more energy for 15 to 20 minutes that you can use to do something else at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment