Friday, June 8, 2012

Saving Money Through Internet Reviews

I want to tell you about a way to save money for your preparedness and the rest of your life, as well. It is through reviews. These are reviews on the internet, of products that you want to buy. 


No matter how much money you have, you probably don't think you have enough. That means you like to save money on your emergency preparedness. 


It costs you money when you buy something that does not work. Even if the seller gives you all of your money back, as well as return postage, it takes time that you could be using in a better way.


Reading what people say about a product before you buy it, can often let you know whether it is good to spend your money or not. This is one of the things that I especially like about Amazon. They have an excellent review system and almost everything in their system already has reviews, or soon will. 


The reviews are even useful if you disagree with the people who wrote them. You can usually tell a lot about a product even if you will like something the reviewer hates, or vice versa. This is because they will talk about what it is they like or dislike. 


I even look on Amazon sometimes for products that I intend to buy locally, at times. This is because of their reviews. This research on Amazon lets me know what a good price range is as well. I may not buy something locally unless the local price makes it cheaper than Amazon.


There are some things that I have no intention of buying on Amazon even if they have a much better price than the local folks. An example of this is shoes. I have a hard time finding comfortable shoes that fit me right.


There are internet sites that do nothing but offer reviews of products. You can use a search engine to get reviews of almost anything. Many types of products have sites that are dedicated to reviewing that kind of product. 


Some of the reviews are done by professionals who have expertise in that type of product. An example of this is computer products. There are a lot of sites that review only computer products. I find it useful to look at several sites to compare information, especially if the product is expensive or important to me.


Reviews are one of the many ways that I like to use my computer for a preparedness tool and in my daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment