Monday, July 9, 2012

Why You Don't Want Aluminum Inside You

If you are looking for my post about the computer virus that was supposed to activate today you can find it in the column to the right. If you can get on the internet now, you are probably safe from the virus, but you can use the virus checker link to make sure. Apparently some people did get the virus on their computers. My link for downloading software for fixing the virus will still work, but you have to find a working computer to download it. Please read my post about it and the article it was based on. That should help get your computer working again. Back to the regular post:


Aluminum in the body has been connected with autoimmune response diseases. In other words these diseases happen when the body begins attacking itself. 


Some of the names of these diseases are awful ones: Lupus - people usually get one organ failure after another, sometimes they start working again, sometimes not. Parkinsons - people begin shaking and can have seizures as well. Multiple Sclerosis - any part of the body can quit working and may not start working again, fatigue is a large part of the problem with this disease.


Janet Reno - the ex-attorney general had Parkinsons and so did Muhammad Ali. Michael J. Fox has M.S. (Multiple Sclerosis). 


Aluminum cookware or other kitchen equipment can be a source of aluminum that can enter your body. 


When I read about aluminum being implicated in autoimmune response diseases, I got a magnet and checked all of my pots and pans to see which ones were aluminum.


Magnets will not stick to aluminum. I buy most of my cookware at garage sales and thrift stores. There are no packages to tell me whether they are aluminum. I carry a magnet to check them or go over and find one in the store somewhere to check. If I can't find a magnet to check, I don't get it.


If you don't want aluminum cookware, don't give it to a thrift store or put it in a garage sale. Take it to a scrap yard or recycling center. If you pass along your aluminum to others, you are hurting them. 


Another source of aluminum in your body is antiperspirant. The next time you go to a store that sells different kinds of deodorant, look at the ingredients. They all contain aluminum chlorhydrate. You do not have to make a choice between stinking and good health. Deodorants do not usually contain aluminum chlorhydrate. They do not last as long as antiperspirants and do not stop sweating.


If you want to make sure you do not have wet spots under your armpits, you can use perspiration shields. They are usually sold in sewing shops. Some of them have safety pins that you can use to attach them to your clothing. They sell packs of safety pins in sewing shops. If you need safety pins, you can get those while you are there.


There are other things available besides antiperspirant and deodorants. One is deodorant crystals. They usually come in a little container that looks like a push-up deodorant stick. They are hard and clear. You use them by running water over the tip and rubbing your armpit. 


I have used these. It is best to moisten the tip again for each armpit. They last for a long time. It can be as long as a year. They will break, if you drop them, however. 


There is a deodorant cream that you can get in health food stores. The health food stores that have mostly pharmaceutical stuff and body building stuff are not the ones that have this. You need real health food stores that carry actual food.


I don't think aluminum is bad in cars and bicycles, but we run into problems when it gets inside us. You have to pay attention to avoid bad stuff like aluminum in your body. 

3 comments:

  1. Dear Friends,
    I have not used deodorants or anti-perspirants for years since I had an allergic reaction to same which left me with open and bleeding welts and sores under my arms which took weeks to heal.
    Also as the result of chemotherapy to treat leukemia the scent of other peoples deodorants and anti-perspirants make me violently ill in many ways.
    Let me reassure you that these products are not only unnecessary but extremely toxic as experienced by me, you can liken me to a "canary in a coalmine".
    Once you stop using these products for a while your underarm sweat glands will stop producing as much sweat over time and you will come to realize you do not need these products as you once thought.
    Fragrances and fragranced products which include deodorant or anti-perspirant are loaded with neuro-toxic and carcinogenic chemicals as well and although poisoning you silently at least for now are extremely harmful to some people like me that are extremely sensitive or allergic naturally and/or as the result of having had chemotherapy like me.
    Your consideration in this regard would not only be appreciated by those of us afllicted but will also in the end prolong your life and help assure a healthy and happy life.

    May God Bless You Health, Happiness & The Wisdom To Care For Yourselves & Others

    Scott Harley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Friends,
    I have not used deodorants or anti-perspirants for years since I had an allergic reaction to same which left me with open and bleeding welts and sores under my arms which took weeks to heal.
    Also as the result of chemotherapy to treat leukemia the scent of other peoples deodorants and anti-perspirants make me violently ill in many ways.
    Let me reassure you that these products are not only unnecessary but extremely toxic as experienced by me, you can liken me to a "canary in a coalmine".
    Once you stop using these products for a while your underarm sweat glands will stop producing as much sweat over time and you will come to realize you do not need these products as you once thought.
    Fragrances and fragranced products which include deodorant or anti-perspirant are loaded with neuro-toxic and carcinogenic chemicals as well and although poisoning you silently at least for now are extremely harmful to some people like me that are extremely sensitive or allergic naturally and/or as the result of having had chemotherapy like me.
    Your consideration in this regard would not only be appreciated by those of us afllicted but will also in the end prolong your life and help assure a healthy and happy life.

    May God Bless You Health, Happiness & The Wisdom To Care For Yourselves & Others

    Scott Harley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment. It was very helpful. Yvonne

    ReplyDelete