Thursday, December 20, 2012

Take Notes On Your Most Brilliant And Creative Moments Of Your Life

I doubt that we need to worry about December 21 much more than any other particular date on our calendar. That is because I believe that the alignment of the planets will not have any immediate big effect on us except for very high tides and a few things like that. 

I think this, because it looks as if the idea of the Mayan calendar being meant to start over again at the beginning when you reach the end on December 21 is a good one. The people who say this have good arguments. One of these people is a descendant of the Mayans who made those calendars.

If you live in a very heavily populated area, things could be different for you. That is because some people are ready to panic on December 21. If you live near a lot of those people they could be a problem for you and for others.

People who panic can be unpredictable. If there are a lot of people doing strange unpredictable things all at the same time, they can be dangerous. The simplest example of this is people getting trampled during a rush to get out of a crowded place. 

People who think they are going to die in the end of the world may want to do things that they would not ordinarily do. They could decide to stop obeying the law and rules of common decency and hurt other people or destroy or take property by force.

If you are stuck in a large city area on December 21, it might be a good idea for you to stay away from public areas and crowds. I mean to do this myself.

There is another post on this blog about December 21. It talks about a possible benefit for us on that day. The short version of it is that we will have our minds, spirits and creativity boosted to much better than normal levels during the middle of that time around noon. 

We will be flooded with extraordinary ability to think and be creative, more than we have had in our entire lives. The Mayan man who told us this in his youtube video suggests that we have paper and pen handy to take notes. He said that we could change the rest of our lives for the better if we do this. 

I see no reason not to try this. If he is right, I do not want to take any chance to lose such an opportunity. I have an appointment with a lot of paper and pens to be ready for taking notes. That is backup for me. I prefer to write and take notes on my keyboard. I type much faster than I can write. I plan to have drawing materials handy also so I can make pictures and diagrams as well.

I hope you, dear reader, will do the same. It would be a shame to pass up an opportunity to take notes on the most brilliant and creative moments of your life. It could be not only a loss for yourself, but the world.

Here is a link to the Mayan man: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvO03aYL0gY

There are multiple videos about this man, Ac Tah, so if you are interested, be sure to do a search to find as many as you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment