Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sinking Fluoride And Other Stuff

I keep getting search terms that mention something about sinking fluoride. I read that when water with fluoride is boiled, it sinks to the bottom of the water then. 

That is how I got the bright idea to take the water that I already have boiled in order to use the filter in my coffeemaker. I only pour the top part of the water in the coffeepot into my cooling bowls. I pour the bottom the water in the pot down the sink. 

I don't have any studies or proof that my idea works, but I feel a lot better when I do it. My cats will drink the water a lot better when I dump the bottom water down the sink drain. This is a very small unscientific study done on my cats and I.

I hesitated to share this wacky method of getting rid of fluoride, but it is the only one I had for my cats and I for right now, so we are happy with it. 

Since some of my more popular posts are about things that save money for preparedness health, that makes me believe that my readers are pinched in the purse the same as my cats and I are.
This thought about my readers maybe needing whatever they can get to reduce or eliminate fluoride from their water, made me share, my puny study results.

You are taking your chances that this stupid method for reducing fluoride will do any good. If you can't afford anything better, you might be willing to to try it like I do, anyway. It's biggest virtue is that it is cheap.

I may be a bit shaky for a little while on getting this blog out on time. I am having some serious survival problems and it cuts into my writing and researching time. I will do the best I can to get posts out anyway. The posts, may be more puny than usual also. Brevity is the soul of something or other. It is also quicker to write than longer posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment